Wednesday, June 3, 2009

First Friday opening at Inter Artisan


"A Collection of Mexican Cultural Paintings"
By Juan Barajas

Juan Barajas is a blessed painter with the magic of color, and the happiness
of Mexican folklore. Juan takes his passion for customs through his works of
art, giving form and color to emotions by filling each memory. A Mexico
native, this self taught artist has participated in numerous international
shows and exhibits. Juan's creative labor and many art medias have reached
many parts of the world, and acknowleged by many viewers. Inter Artisan is
proud to show the fine pieces of art made by Juan Barajas of Laredo, Texas.

When: June 5, 2009
Where: Inter Artisan, 1036 S. Alamo St., San Antonio, TX. 78210
Time: 3:00 p.m. till 10:00 p.m.
Other Info.: Juan Barajas will be present during this First Friday event,
please feel free to stop by for a "cultural experience through Mexico".

1 comment:

  1. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com. / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete